1. Butter and Cheese - full of saturated fat, cholesterol, and fat delivered chemical pollutants
2. Potato Chips and French Fries - rich in trans fat, salt, and carcinogenic acrylamides
3. Doughnuts and other trans fat containing sweets - rich in trans fat, sugar, and other artificial substances
4. Sausages, hot dogs, and other luncheon meats - containing nitroso compounds that are potent carcinogens
5. Pickled, smoked, or barbequed meats - places you at risk for both stomach cancer and high blood pressure
Get your children hooked on healthy foods instead!
Joel Fuhrman, MD