Reader Comments

Comment: “What about the people who don’t eat healthy, smoke and drink, and live to a ripe old age?”

My response: Good question. There are exceptions, whether it’s their genetic make-up, strong immune system, luck? My comment is, if they would’ve had a healthier lifestyle all along, maybe they would have lived even longer and been in better shape health-wise during the last part of their lives. What disease eventually ended their lives that was diet/lifestyle related? How much pain did they have to endure at the end because of an unhealthy lifestyle? How many pills did they have to take because they were unhealthy? I prefer to have better odds/increased chance for longevity by living the healthiest lifestyle possible: healthy food, healthy drink, regular exercise.

Comment re The Truth About: the Gay Issue: “When someone states it is “the truth“, they are not allowing for any debate.”

My response: I agree. I am certainly open to any debate from anyone on this issue. This is an issue I feel very strongly about. In my opinion, in my heart, I believe I am right. I would bet my life on it. It is right as rain to be homosexual. A good person is a good person, period, regardless of sexual orientation.
Comment from a different reader on the same issue: “It is refreshing to read a post that stresses tolerance. I wholeheartedly agree with you. I encourage others who think it is wrong to be gay to change their hearts, to get rid of your unnecessary hatred and prejudice. You’ll be happier for it.”

The purpose of this blog is to share information on health, environmental issues, social issues, gardening, astronomy, the sky is the limit! If you would like to write any kind of entry and have it included on this blog, please send.

Otherwise, thanks for reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Please pass the antelope milk...

Doctor’s Orders: Eat Well to Be Well

It is hard to eat and drink healthy, but it can be done.