A Precious Gift

You have been given a precious gift- your life.

How you live your life- your lifestyle- will dictate how long you live.
Your dream is to live a long, happy life.
There are many hurdles standing in your way to prevent this.
You should want to know what these hurdles are.
That is one of the purposes of this blog.

I hope each of you will look back someday and be happy with healthy lifestyle changes you made, that ultimately contributed to your longer life.
These healthy lifestyle changes are what I would like to talk to you about.

I had to fix something that was broke.
As a young man I had high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and contracted Crohn’s Disease. Today, at 54, I take no pills. I’ve fixed the first two diseases with a healthy diet. Crohn’s is life long, but is controlled by a healthy diet. I’ve had occasional Crohn’s flare-ups over the years when I regress to old bad habits. Sometimes knowing what I should do to be healthy, and doing it are two different things. I’m sure you can identify.
I don’t think there are many, if any people who have Crohn’s that don’t take any pills. Most have sections of their bowels removed, and have to suffer through problems later caused from the surgical lesions that form. They take their pills and continue with their unhealthy dietary, life shortening habits.
It is thought that Crohn’s leads to other disease, such as cancer.
Researchers believe that Crohn’s is caused by a bacteria in cow’s milk.
This research is being blocked by the billion dollar dairy industry.

Because of my earlier illnesses and learning to heal them the best, most natural way, I have become passionate about further study. I want to share what I’ve learned with you. If you stick with me in blog entries to come, at the very least, you’ll learn. At the very most, you will make lifestyle changes which will add years to your life, to the lives of your children, and to those around you.

Every lifestyle change I’ll be suggesting will come right from the best nutrition doctors in the world, who are saving thousands from a life of pain and disease with their “prescriptions for nutritional excellence.”

I sincerely hope you will consider the food for thought I will be presenting.

Popular posts from this blog

Please pass the antelope milk...

Doctor’s Orders: Eat Well to Be Well

It is hard to eat and drink healthy, but it can be done.